Main areas of responsibilities:
- Analyze trends, environment, events and create possibilities for brands’ promotion via 1-2-1 consumer activation, make negotiations with state administration;
- Develop & execute consumer engagement mechanics, using innovative tools and equipment, with internal team or external supplier;
- Promo team general management (recruiting, training, control, motivation, reporting, salaries calculation, setting priorities, communication, coaching in recruiting, promo cars control);
- Build the annual promo plan in cooperation with brand managers, set objectives for each member of promo team and conduct on-going performance evaluation;
- Responsible for promo budget control, find best ways for cost optimization;
- Work closely with brand managers in defining ideas and programs to build brand image and increase loyalty of the products in the field and Digital space (social media);
- Proactively support HR/PR function to organize company’s corporate events.
Experience and qualifications required:
- 3+ years of marketing experience, preferably on a field level or in consumer collecting, promo/blt, sports or culture marketing;
- Practical experience in management of promo teams (hiring, training, administration and motivating);
- A strategic thinker who takes initiative and ownership and “makes things happen”;
- Strong planning, budgetary and project management competencies;
- Ability to cultivate a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills, including presenting and training abilities;
- Fluent Russian.
Candidates can send their CV to email@example.com mail address, please fill in the Theme “Brand manager”. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.